SOAP CARE & FACTS
- All-natural soap bars should dry out in-between uses to prolong the life of the bar. I recommend always using a draining soap dish or deck and keep away from direct water.
- All my soap bars are approximately 5 oz and are hand cut. Each bar is wrapped with a soap label sticker that has all ingredients on the back.
- The mini soap heart favors are shrink wrapped in bio-degradable food grade film.
- All my soaps are 100% all natural, palm free, gluten free (unless otherwise noted in the description) & vegan friendly, biodegradable, safe for all skin types, hypoallergenic, vegetable-based, no parabens or SLS & phthalate-free. Any fragrance oils used are plant-based aromatics that are produced using pure essential oils and aromatic isolates derived solely from natural, raw botanical sources. All oils are certified to be free of synthetic ingredients. All micas used are ethically sourced and 100% vegan.
- All soaps are made in small batches and cure for a minimum of 5-6 weeks for the best quality and long-lasting bars.
- All photos for products are for reference only. Every item is handmade. I try to duplicate batches as best as I can, but variations of color and textures can happen. This is the nature of all-natural products. 😊
- Regulations set forth by the FDA prohibit bath and body companies from making health related claims about beauty products. I am not a medical or healthcare professional and do not claim that the use of my soap or other products may have a positive effect on pre-existing physical and/or mental health conditions. The information in my listings pertains to the properties of specific ingredients used in my soap. Please consult a medical professional for treatment of serious skin conditions. I recommend speaking with your healthcare provider prior to using any skin care product while pregnant and/or while nursing.